Current Career Opportunities
Warehouse Lead (AM shipping)
Empire Fish is seeking applicants for an early first-shift lead shipping position. This position will oversee all morning shipping activities and report to the Warehouse Supervisor. The right candidate will demonstrate time management and organizational skills while leading a shipping crew in a fast-paced environment. Daily tasks include communicating by phone and email to various parties, entering orders, picking products, assembling routes and invoicing. Bigger picture tasks include assisting with scheduling personnel, continuous tweaking of daily routes, keeping an eye on current weather and road conditions along with any other activity that will help make morning shipping more efficient. This individual may be asked to drive a truck and make deliveries in rare instances. Depending on the weather, some of the shift will be in a cold environment.
This is a full-time (40 hours), early first-shift (roughly 2:30 am to 10:30 am) Monday through Friday position. Saturday morning shifts (4:30 am- 9:30 am) may be needed occasionally.
- Excellent attendance
- Basic computer skills including email
- Reliable transportation
- A valid WI driver’s license
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to lift and work with boxes up to 80 lbs
- Must get along well with others and be able to interact with a variety of people
- Previous warehouse experience preferred (forklifts, shipping/receiving, etc.)
- Previous clerical experience preferred (data entry, bill of ladings, etc.)